UNCoin v5.0(UNC) - Cryptocurrency with Scrypt mining. UNC is developed by uncoin team.
- Symbol : UNC
- Algorithm : SHA-256 Published.
- Total supply : 144,000,000,000
- Block time : 70 sec
- One Block : 100 coin
- 1day mining : 144,000 coin
- Difficulty adjustment : each 10 minutes
- Difficulty re-target : Every block
- Transaction: 3 Comfirmations
The mathematics of UNCoin units.
- UNC = 1 uncoin = 1 UNC
- mUNC = 1 milli uncoin = 1 thousandth of a uncoin = 0.01 UNC = (munc or milli uncoin)
- μUNC = 1 micro uncoin = 1 millionth of a uncoin = 0.001 UNC = (μunc or micro uncoin)
- sUNC = 1 sec uncoin = 1 secure of a uncoin = 0.000001 UNC = (sunc or sec uncoin)
- UNION = 1 union = 0.00000001 UNC
The SHA-256 algorithm, originally from UNCoin uses 11 rounds of hashing algorithm to keep things nice and secure.
- Super secure hashing algorithm: 11 rounds of scientific hashing functions (blake, bmw, groestl, jh, keccak, skein, luffa, cubehash, shavite, simd, echo) POW+POS Decentralized MasterNode Network
- SHA-256 is a widely used hashing algorithm created by coin core developer Evan Duffield. SHA-256’s chained hashing algorithm approach utilizes a sequence of eleven scientific hashing algorithms for the proof-of-work. This is so that the processing distribution is fair and coins will be distributed in much the same way Bitcoin’s were originally. ASICs will be much more difficult to make for these algorithms and should take years.
- With chained hashing, high end CPUs give an average return similar to that of GPUs. An added benefit of the algorithm is that GPUs require approximately 30% less wattage and run 30-50% cooler than they do with SHA-256.
- Focused mostly on production of coins by POS as POW difficulty will gradually
increase. Energy-conservative POS mining algorithm is at the core of UNC.
We have made reference to better advanced Crypto UNCoin.
- Satoshi Nakamoto. Bitcoin: A peer-to-peer electronic cash system.
- Nicolas T. Courtois. On the longest chain rule and programmed selfdestruction
of crypto currencies, 2014.
- Sunny King and Scott Nadal. Ppcoin: Peer-to-peer crypto-currency with
- Scrypt proof of work. https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/scrypt proof of work.
UNCoin combines POS + POW algorithms to process transactions on its blockchain, with an emphasis on POS.
- For a successful attack on the network, the attacker must
accumulate 51% of the computing power, and 51% of M1 aggregate (total coin
This task is much more difficult than just to accumulate 51% of the
network's computational capacity.
- The POS mechanism does not require huge computing power to
process transactions on the network.
This means that greater network security
is achieved without a large investment in mining hardware,
and makes UNCoin
cheaper to maintain and more environmentally friendly than alternatives which
rely solely on POW.
- The POS concept employed by UNCoin does not allow delegation
of stake to mining pools or to other persons.
This helps to preclude the
possibility of abuse of trust by a centralised party and further increases the
reliability and stability of the network.
TRUST OF USE
UNCoin is rapidly expanding in functionality and implementing new features:
- UNCoin is the first fairly distributed crypto currency.
- Clear all the coins and was fairly distributed around the world.
- Backed by a strong, diverse and global community.
- Promotes prosperity and financial freedom with real value.
- Working to become the coin of Transparent transactions.
UNCoin's KEY FEATURES
UNCoin was widely distributed over a short proof of work mining phase. UNCoin holders receive 2% compounded yearly interest through a process called staking.
UNCoin's proof of stake system makes the UNCoin network lightning fast. UNCoin is the ideal digital currency for face to face transactions and all applications that value speed.
The UNCoin network does not require the use of large-scale, specialized hardware operations. UNCoin is far more energy-efficient than traditional digital currency networks.
Mission and Philosophy
The revolutionary CIoT[cyber internet of things] anticipated in Robert Scoble book "The Age of Context" saw practical implementation of life.
In designing the infrastructure used in the virtual community to take advantage of the UNcoin architecture.
This motivated us to develop a cryptocurrency adapted for real life applications and packed full of cutting-edge technology.
UNCoin was established with an aim to support a number of Internet Hi-tech projects
(Social IOT, Virtual social construction, Satellite fleet, Quantum Data) and also to support and
sponsor UN-NGO projects (Anti-war, Human welfare, Low Carbon Environmental, Financial Fusion ).
We believe that the entire population of 7.2 billion have divided evenly. We have purposefully avoided speculative interest in UNCoin since its creation and orient it for real transactions, for savings and accumulation of funds and not to promote a speculative bubble.
We believe that all these innovations and our unique mix of applications will
make UNCoin attractive for broad practical use.
We would like to recommend you
consider UNCoin as the payment system for your projects.
- UNCoin Foundation.